Thursday, December 10, 2009

2five

I have been alive 25 years. Thank you Lord for your sovereignty and how you have guides my steps over the last 25 years. Thank you for my parents, sisters, brothers, nieces, and nephews. Thank you for my education. Thank you for my salvation. Thank you that I am a citizen of a free country. Thank you for the mentors you have put in my life: my dad, Tim Wallace, Matt Lantz, Kevin East, Chris Legg, and Andrew Bacon. Thank you for my friends. Thank you for my beautiful fiance who is going to be my wife in 30 days! Thank you for her. Thank you for all of my accomplishments and my failures. You have never stopped teaching me and guiding me in the path of righteousness.
"For you formed my inwards parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are you works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was not of them. How precious to me are you thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with you." Psalm 139:13-18.
I was only going to write a small part of that but I had to keep going. How beautiful and wonderful is our God! I will marvel at your thoughts for me, Father! I will marvel at your purpose for my life! I was created and given life by HIM to know HIM and to worship HIM.

For His glory is our pleasure!

Father, be glorified.